The Alchemy Pay virtual card is a Mastercard pre-deposit card that allows users to directly recharge the USD amount with multiple Cryptocurrencies such as USDT, USDC, BTC, ETH, etc.
It can be consumed on all online platforms worldwide that support Mastercard consumption (such as Amazon, eBay, etc.), and it can be linked to Apple Pay to meet offline store payment scenarios.
ACH virtual cards support co-branded cooperation with merchants to generate customized brand credit cards for merchants. Support partner users to use USDT and platform currency to recharge USD amounts for consumption directly, and can instantly redeem the remaining amounts to cryptocurrency wallets.
- Currently supported currencies: USDT, USDC, ETH, BTC, and merchant platform tokens.
- Supported networks: Trc20, Bep20, Erc20, Sol, Bitcoin, Polygon.
- Current supported card BINs: 558068 (Mastercard), 531847 (Mastercard), 404038 (Visa).
If you require customization of the logo and card design, please provide the following:
- Brand Logo: N (80~300) x 80, within 100k size limit.
- Card Design (default design will be used if not specified): 686x386, within 300k size limit.
- Different card designs can be configured for the lite and normal versions, but only one logo can be configured.
Card design reference can be found in the image below：
If you want to customize your own domain for access, Ach can map it. Please provide the following information:
- Your own domain and the corresponding SSL certificate. Contact technical support for configuration
Note: The page integration method requires Domain Customization.
- The account information for the test environment is as follows:
- For the production environment’s appid and secret, please contact the business department.
- Quick Page Integration: Directly redirect by appending parameters, suitable for merchants who want a quick integration (requires email verification by users).
- Login-free Page Integration: Requires API integration. If the email parameter is provided, email verification can be skipped.
Updated 3 days ago